Testosterone Undecanoate is a synthetic form of testosterone that is the natural male sexual hormone. Testosterone plays a crucial role in maintaining the normal growth and sustenance of male sex organs. It includes the growth and development of male sex organs such as penis, prostate, testicles, deepening of the voice, body hair, etc. Also, it promotes and maintains muscle development and fat distribution. Let’s check out some of the benefits and side effects of this substance.
- This substance is used in men who suffer from testosterone deficiency. This can help replace this issue and the related problems driven by the lack of a natural substance called testosterone.
- Testosterone comes from a category of drugs named as androgens.
- Testosterone supports the body to grow and maintain male sexual features or masculinity. We are talking about male characteristics such as the deepening of voice and growth of body hair.
- It also helps in developing muscle and preventing bone loss by improving bone density. The other benefit is that this substance is necessary for natural sexual ability and urge.
- People suffering from poor bone density, low libido, depression, anxiety, etc. can benefit from administering this steroidal health element.
- Testosterone can also help certain adolescent boys suffering from delayed puberty. However, using this product is not preferable for women.
Testosterone Undecanoate dosage and administration
For adult males, the recommended dose is 750 mg (3 ml) intramuscularly. It is followed by 750 mg (3 ml) intramuscularly after 4 weeks and then 750 mg (3 ml) intramuscularly every 10 weeks.
Testosterone Undecanoate is a quite powerful supplement. It can be harmful to your health when abused. So, you are advised not to take more than the recommended dose. Do not use it if you are not at least 23 years old. Also, consult your doctor before using this steroid.
Talk to your health care professional if you are experiencing symptoms possibly associated with this supplement.
Side effects of Testosterone Undecanoate
Here are the side effects of Testosterone Undecanoate:
- pain at the injection site pain,
- Increased Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA),
- Increased estradiol,
However, there is a way to beat all these problems and that is to follow the right dosage. Before taking this substance, make sure you are considering experts’ recommendations. They can help you learn the right dosage according to your age, sex, body weight, the medications you are currently taking etc.
At Steroidninja.com, we aim to provide our customers with the most relevant and current information about steroid products. However, because steroids affect each user differently, we cannot guarantee that this information includes all possible side effects and appropriate dosage ranges. This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always discuss possible side effects with a health care professional who knows your medical history.
No products were found matching your selection.