Reductil is the most popular brand name of Sibutramine. This steroidal substance is quite popular in the bodybuilding and athletic field as appetite suppressant. One can experience rapid weight loss and fat burn if administer this substance with proper diet and regular exercise. You can get this compound available in the market and online steroid stores under several brand names. For example, Meridia, Sibutramine, Siredia, and Sibutrex.
Effects of Reductil
The immense benefits of Reductil makes it the first choice of bodybuilders and athletes as an appetite suppressant. The fitness enthusiasts prefer taking Reductil to avoid a cheat meal during the day while following a cutting cycle. The positive impacts of this steroidal compound are as follows:
- Reductil keeps the users satisfied with less food. It helps to suppress the craving of hunger and make you feel full all day. Hence, having less food can prevent restore excess fat in the body.
- This steroidal supplement is effective in burning fat from the body. Reductil enhances the metabolism rate that plays an essential role in fat loss. It helps in utilizing calories into energy that can lead you to prolonged workout. Make sure to take this substance with a proper diet and workout.
Like other steroids, Reductil also comes with a few health complications that occur due to overdosage. For example:
- Ignorance of the right dosage can cause dry mouth and severe headache.
- Hot flushes, red rashes on the face, and body warmth can be signs of side effects.
- Feeling unusual or nausea can result due to overdosage of Reductil.
- Other side effects include neck pain, sore throat, muscle pain, drowsiness, sweating, acne, and many more.
According to experts, administering Reductil once a day is enough for weight loss. Many bodybuilders take twice a day for rapid weight loss. It can help you lose up to 4 pounds a month.
Warning: Reductil is a very dangerous anabolic steroid. It can be harmful to your health when abused. So, you are advised not to take more than the recommended dose. Do not use it if you are not at least 23 years old. Also, consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Talk to your health care professional if you are experiencing symptoms possibly associated with this supplement, particularly nausea, fatigue, chest pain, shortness of breath, etc.
Disclaimer: At steroidninja.com, we aim to provide our customers with the most relevant and current information about steroid products. However, because steroids affect each user differently, we cannot guarantee that this information includes all possible side effects and appropriate dosage ranges. This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always discuss possible side effects with a health care professional who knows your medical history.