Winstrol is one of the popular oral anabolic androgenic steroids that are widely used for treating obesity. It is a structurally altered version of DHT or dihydrotestosterone. This oral supplement is classified as a C17-aa steroid. Winstrol is far more anabolic than Testosterone, with a rating of 320, compared to Testosterone’s anabolic rating of 100. However, it carries an androgenic rating of 20, making it less androgenic than Testosterone. The androgenic traits of Winstrol are stronger in women compared to men.
Oral Winstrol Effects
The primary traits and effects of oral Winstrol include:
- This supplement lowers Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin or SHBG. It results in an increase in free Testosterone. Studies show that this steroid can reduce SHBG in individuals by as much as 50%.
- It can promote muscle growth by increasing protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.
- This steroid increases the production of red blood cells in the body. It causes enhanced muscular endurance.
- Winstrol also reduces the body’s glucocorticoid levels.
Winstrol is one of the popular cutting plans. It helps to preserve lean muscle mass during a cutting phase. Many athletes use it to achieve more speed and power.
Winstrol Dosage and Administration
The common dosage of Winstrol for male athletes is 25-50mg every other day. However, bodybuilders looking for extreme conditioning can use 50mg of Winstrol per day. The standard Winstrol dosage for female athletes and bodybuilders is 20mg every 3-4 days.
Oral Winstrol is a powerful anabolic steroid. It can be harmful to your health when abused. So, you are advised not to take more than the recommended dose. Do not use it if you are not at least 23 years old. Also, consult your doctor before using this steroid.
Talk to your health care professional if you are experiencing symptoms possibly associated with Winstrol, particularly nausea, fatigue, chest pain, shortness of breath, etc.
Oral Winstrol Side Effects
Winstrol doesn’t convert into estrogen. Thus, estrogenic side effects are not possible with the use of this steroid. However, it can cause androgenic side effects such as acne, hair loss, etc.
Oral Winstrol can impact cardiovascular health by reducing HDL cholesterol and increasing LDL levels. It will also suppress the production of natural testosterone production. You should implement a PCT plan to deal with it.
At Steroidninja.com, we aim to provide our customers with the most relevant and current information about steroid products. However, because steroids affect each user differently, we cannot guarantee that this information includes all possible side effects and appropriate dosage ranges. This information is not a substitute for medical advice. Always discuss possible side effects with a health care professional who knows your medical history.
- Oral Steroids, US Domestic Warehouse 1, Winstrol Tablets
Pro® Winstrol (Stanozolol) 50 tablets (20mg/tab) Beligas Pharma
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT: STANOZOLOL 20mgTABLET COUNT: 50 TABLETSACTIVE HALF-LIFE: 9 HOURSCLASSIFICATION: ANABOLIC STEROIDDOSAGE MEN: 20-50 MG/DAYACNE :YESWATER RETENTION: NOHBR :PERHAPSHEPATOXITY :YES
- Add to cart
- Europe Stock DEUS, Oral Steroids, Winstrol Tablets
WINIMED 10 (Stanozolol) Deus Medical
- 22 $
- Pharmaceutical name: Stanozolol 10mg/tab Pack: 1 Box of 2x 25 Tablets, 10mg per Tablet Manufacturer: Deus Medical
- Add to cart
- Oral Steroids, UK Domestic Warehouse 1, weight loss, Winstrol Tablets
Winstrol Stanozolol pills Hilma Biocare 100 tablets [10mg/tab]
- 52 $
- Manufacturer:Hilma BiocareComposition:Stanozolol ( Winstrol )Package:100 tabs/bottle ( 10 mg/tab )
- Add to cart